Home › YouTube Video Links
- Does an increase in the value of a spouse’s separate property become marital property in equitable distribution in a Virginia divorce case?
- Will the ex-husband’s chapter 13 plan paying less than a quarter of a lump sum equitable distribution award to ex-wife from a divorce case pass the good faith test for confirmation in Virginia?
- Does a wife’s ability to withdraw from an IRA account constitute a material change warranting a reduction in spousal support?
- Can an equitable distribution award be based on an older spouse’s future needs without erroneously becoming an award of support?
- Will a divorce court judge give a wife the first right to purchase the former marital residence in equitable distribution in Virginia?